To apply for a Community Education Grant, please:
- Download the grant application.
- There are two application cycles, a fall cycle and a winter cycle. Applications in the fall will be accepted between September 1 and October 15. The winter cycle runs from February 15 – April 1.
- Please complete sections I, II, and III of the application.
- The application must be signed and dated by the applicant if an individual, or the applicant and Director of the applying organization.
- One copy of the cover sheet, application, and budget should be either mailed to:
Weston Education Foundation, Grants Committee
P.O. Box 1093
Weston, CT 06883
Or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you mail your application, please inform us through e-mail.
- Community organizations must wait for 12 months to apply for another grant if they are a current grant recipient.
- All grant recipients must complete a Final Report upon completion of the program. Grants in excess of $3,000 require an interim Report three months after the project start date. The Grant Report Form can be downloaded here.
For further information, please e-mail the Weston Education Foundation’s Education Grants Committee at email@example.com